Celebrity Creations Management are currently accepting new applications for interns seeking work experience in Events, PR, Media and Management.
Please read the details below
Limited positions available
Celebrity Creations Management are currently accepting internship and work experience applications from candidates ages 16 years and above, seeking experience in Events, PR and Management within the music, fashion, film, beauty and wellness industries.
This is an opportunity to gain a wealth of experience within an established Events, PR and Management company specialising in music, fashion, film, beauty, wellness and travel events alongside media projects and global celebrity talent management.
Successful candidates will get hands-on experience within various areas of the company processes including event management, project management, administration, sales, social media, blogging, assisting at events, bookings and management, networking, shadowing meetings, online promotions, email marketing and client relations management, guerrilla marketing campaigns, event reviews, content creation, talent castings and more!
All applicants must:
• Be enthusiastic to learn and able to take direction
• Be able to work on your own initiative as well as within a team
• Be self-motivated, hard-working, innovative and creative
• Have good knowledge of English Language both written and verbal, everyone is welcome to apply with the view to learn
• Be positive, approachable, presentable and professional
• Own a laptop that you can bring to work with you and be flexible to work from home on various assignments also (adhering to any social distancing regulations)
Successful applicants will have access to one-to-one guidance sessions, free tickets to events for reviews, hands-on work experience and free training. Candidates may also be required to attend various local training, events, seminars and conferences in London.
This is an unpaid internship / work experience opportunity and schedules can be modelled to the candidates availability and commitments.
Apply now by sending in your details and a short paragraph about why you would like to apply for this position and a CV to: info@CelebrityCreationsManagement.com